The Bike Fed is extremely grateful to offer Lifetime Memberships to those wanting the ultimate show of support for Wisconsin cycling. Join today as a Bike Fed Lifetime Member for $1,200 and as a gift for your extraordinary commitment to improving bicycling across Wisconsin, you will receive a framed Lifetime Membership Certificate (shown below) as well as a place on our Lifetime Members page. You will continue to receive your current membership benefits and take satisfaction in knowing you are making the most meaningful commitment to support the Wisconsin Bike Fed mission and vision for bicycling in Wisconsin.
Lifetime memberships include all of the benefits of a standard membership that you’ve come to know and love, such as:
- Membership Packet: Within three to four weeks, you’ll receive your Bike Fed membership packet in the mail. Your packet will include your membership card (for lots of awesome discounts) plus a cool Bike Fed sticker.
- Bike Fed Discount: A current list of more than 100 businesses that offer discounts is available on our website. Check back frequently because we’re currently expanding the program to include everything from bed & breakfasts, to restaurants and events across the state. To see the list click here: Member Card Discounts
- Wisconsin Bicycling eNews: Include your email address when you begin or renew your membership and we’ll send you our biweekly e-newsletter with updates on events, ways to get involved, exciting legislative action and other bicycling news that’s important to people who love to bike.
- The Bike Fed Ride Guide delivered to your home in spring. The Ride Guide issue lists all submitted biking events in Wisconsin for the year, including races, events and rides as well as contact information for bike shops and clubs throughout the state.
- Action Alerts: We’ll keep you abreast of urgent advocacy issues in your area by sending you an email when there’s a critical opportunity that you can take action on.
Thank you to all of our current Lifetime Members for their amazing support. Want to be listed on this page? Become a Lifetime Member today!
|Chris Berge||Matthew Birnbaum||John C Brandmeier|
|Jason Britt||Jeff & Ann Brodeck||Chad Brown|
|Brigit Brown||Doug Brown||Jason Campbell|
|Phil Caravello||Brien & Pam Christopherson||Jill Cohan|
|Peter & David Coles||Dennis & Jane Connors||Todd Derksen|
|Jocelyn DeWitt & Kurt Riegel||Patrick Dowling||Mike & Kristyn Eitel|
|Gordon Faulkner||Peter & John Fleckenstein||Peter & Tracy Flucke|
|Chris & Sarah Fortune||Dominick Frandrup||Ted Galloway|
|Paul Gessler||Mark Gorelick & Lynn Broaddus||Thomas Haunty|
|Mike & Kim Herro||Craig Heywood||Tom Huber|
|Julie & Michael Kaufmann||Amy & Adam Kazilsky||Amelia Kegel|
|Chris Kegel||Julian Kegel||Noel Kegel|
|Tessa Kegel||Erik Kimble||Amy Kinast|
|Peter & Kathleen Klein||Gigi Koenig||Jane & Joel Kohlwey|
|Laura Kreofsky||Laurie Landgraf||Timothy Lensmire|
|Kim Lintner||Matt Logan||Barry & Julie Mainwood|
|John Martinson||Fiona McTavish||Bonnie & John Meerschaert|
|Jozef Mergan||John W. Miller||Edward Moore|
|Drew Paline & Alice Read||Roger & Linda Pettersen||Matthew Pomeroy|
|Rachel Pomeroy||John Rider||Dan Rogalla|
|Arthur Ross||Mary Rouse||Meetul Shah|
|Joan & Charles Sholdt||Butch Siegel||John & Gina Siegert|
|Ron Singer||Gail & Jim Spann||Gerald & Judith Specht|
|Chuck Strawser||Suzanne & Mike Swift||Rich Tennessen|
|Phil Van Valkenberg & Georgia Kaftan||Beth Vandervort & David Litton||David Waters|
|Robbie Webber||Richard & Emily Wilson||Mark & Karen Wise|